THE INTRODUCTION OF LIQUID A KIT WITH NANO7™
- NANO7™ additive system formulated by industry leading tribologist
- Precision knife cut oil seal lip
- Liquid A kit fork seals are infused with NANO7™ slip particles
- Liquid A kit fork oil additive is blended with NANO7™ slip particles
- NANO7™ slip particles coat the forks internal moving parts
- Reduces friction and considerably lowers fork bushing and fork seal wear
- Improved riding comfort….. less friction is always a good thing
- Compatible with all suspensions oils and components
- Our seals are manufactured under ISO/TS 16949:2009 certifications
- Kit includes: 2 oil seals,2 dust wipers,2 oil additive packs and travel indicator o-ring
Are all fork seals the same?
No they are not. Liquid A Kit fork seals have a precision knife cut oil lip. Using this method of manufacturing we get a sharp sealing lip. When we knife cut the seal lip, it exposes the micro pores of the rubber. With the pores of the rubber exposed, the Nano7 slip particles infuse into the seal lip rubber to further reduce slide friction. Our low friction fork seal kits offer leading edge technology and are engineered to be long lasting.
The Liquid A kit seals allow your forks to respond quickly to bumps which helps eliminates feedback to the rider.
MSRP: $72.50 USD
Click here for fork seal installation PDF file:https://1g76fc.p3cdn1.secureserver.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/48mm-fork-seal-installaiton_rev2.pdf
Or you can play the fork seal installation video below.
Copyright © 2016 Click Suspension Labs all rights reserved. Click Suspension Labs, Click Suspension,Liquid A kit,Nano7 and Slip Particle Technology are trademarks held by Click Suspension Labs.